The most popular non-surgical aesthetic procedures in 2018
During its more than 25 years in business, family-owned and operated Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa has successfully transformed itself as a leading medical beauty haven for loyal and new clients in the Valley.
Throughout its years of treating countless patients with various aesthetic procedures, the experts at Suddenly Slimmer have seen an increased demand for non-surgical procedures.
While the 2000s saw many patients choose to go under the knife, 2018 has seen an increase in client requests in aesthetic improvements without the knife.
According to Suddenly Slimmer’s experts, the treatments listed below are among the most popular non-surgical procedures this year:
• Non-surgical fat reduction — using procedures, such as cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting) which freezes fat; injection lipolysis which chemically reduces fat cells; radiofrequency lipolysis (VShape Ultra) which uses radio frequency to heat the fat without an instrument making any contact with the body.
• Booty lift and reshaping – a procedure that uses CoolSculpting and VShape Ultrasound technologies to shape the buttocks by freezing the fat and then smoothing the cellulite away.
• Botox and Dysport injections – to improve appearance and common beauty concerns – not widely promoted but Botox and/or Dysport can tighten the jaw and neckline, improve a gummy smile, can achieve a more natural fuller lip look, and even combat migraine headaches and excessive sweating.
• Non-surgical anti-aging treatments – stimulating cells to produce more collagen through MicroNeedling treatments, Pixel laser skin resurfacing, Pixel radio frequency, ClearLift Laser and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate collagen production and cell growth.
• Non-surgical female sexual rejuvenation – yes, it’s a thing and it is accomplished through lasers that can tighten the vaginal skin through collagen stimulation, called FemiLift Vaginal Tightening & Rejuvenation.
The expert team at Suddenly Slimmer offers all these treatments at its 12,000 square foot med spa.
About Suddenly Slimmer
Suddenly Slimmer provides our patients with access to a state-of-the-art spa, which boasts 12,000 square feet of treatment and relaxation space that was renovated to mimic a “spa villa” in the heart of urban Phoenix. The Suddenly Slimmer team of experts is comprised of several certified and licensed aestheticians and massage therapists, as well as a board-certified plastic surgeon, naturopathic physician and registered nurses, who deliver injectable treatments, such as Botox and Juvederm. Our medical professionals have also received additional training and certifications in other injectable products (Voluma, Vollure, Volbella Juvederm and UltraPlus) and Restylane injectable products (Silk, Lyft, Refyne and Defyne).
When a patient is treated by the team at Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa they are working with the best, as our professionals have received numerous accolades from their peers in the spa industry. The medical beauty treatments we’ve introduced to the Valley have been featured in numerous publications and local TV shows and oftentimes Suddenly Slimmer is the first spa in the Valley to offer these options.
Our highly trained professionals also administer weight loss treatments and supervise CoolSculpting and laser treatments. The med spa has invested in innovative laser technology for our clients, such as fractional laser for skin resurfacing, Laser 360 IQ, Clearlift Laser, and pain-free laser hair removal.
Our mantra has always been simple: To ensure that every client who walks through our spa doors will receive an experience that will make them look and feel their best.