This easy loop hike in the northwest sector of Saguaro National Park unpacks a geologically diverse landscape rife with the eponymous giant cactus and a full menu of desert plants.
- LENGTH: 4.5 mile loop
- RATING: easy
- ELEVATION: 2,278 – 2,530 feet
- BEST SEASON: October – April
- FACILITIES: restroom
- FEE: There’s a $15 – $25 fee for a 7-day pass. Payable by mobile devise by scanning QR code at the trailhead. Interagency annual passes are also accepted.
- From Interstate 10 in Tucson, take the Ina Road exit 248 and go 2.7 miles west to Wade Road.
- Continue 0.6 mile on Wade Road, turn right onto Picture Rocks Road and go 3.5 miles to the Cam-Boh picnic area on the left. There’s a restroom at the trailhead.