Hope’s mission is to encourage, engage, and equip women and teen girls facing any difficult life situation. We guide women from trauma to transformation!
From Trauma to Transformation
Hope’s caring approach is relational and holistic, supporting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of every woman. Our classes and support groups help women grow and make positive change. Our one-on-one mentoring helps women heal and move forward. Material and utility assistance help make ends meet.
Creating a healing environment.
Hope Women’s Center is committed to seeing women and families thrive. We are a faith faith based, trauma informed care center serving women and teen girls facing any difficult life situation. Whatever the adversity — addiction, domestic abuse, sexual abuse, unplanned pregnancy, feeling overwhelmed by parenting, unemployment, loss of confidence or support system, human trafficking, family conflict or change, children in the foster care system, homelessness, or healing past trauma — Hope’s holistic approach helps engage, encourage, and equip women in all stages of life.
We do this through a multitude of FREE, confidential services and programs which include:
• 1:1 Mentoring and Support Groups
• Parenting classes
• Life Skills and Faith Based Education Classes
• Grief Support and Celebrate Recovery
• Rise Above Abuse and Anger Management Classes
• Classes for birth moms with children in Foster Care or at risk of DCS removal
• Pregnancy Testing and Prenatal Classes
• ROSES Program for Pregnant Moms & Moms of Newborns (reducing Postpartum Depression)
• Specialized Maternal Mental Health support
• Childcare (0-5) for mothers attending Hope programs*
• Hope Heals – Crisis Counseling & Support
• Hope at Work – Job Skills Classes/Training
• Maternity Home for pregnant and parenting moms
• Points earned for programs can be used for Material Assistance such as utilities**, transportation, food, clothing, personal care items, household items, and baby/child products
*staff availability permitting
**based on available funds
For each $20 PHOENIX subscription you purchase, we’ll make a $10 donation to the Hope Women’s Center, so you can support local while reading local.