Harkins Camelview at Fashion Square
7014 E. Camelback Rd., Scottsdale,
- Speakeasy-themed bars are so 2016. Here, it’s all about the speakeasy-style screening room: a private theater hiding behind one of the auditoriums, where guests enter through a secret freezer door.
- You get the place for three hours. Plenty of time for two movies! Or half of a Martin Scorsese flick.
- Unlimited popcorn, friend.
815 N. Second St., Phoenix,
- It’s the OG. FilmBar’s open-to-the-public shows are now at Pemberton PHX, which means you’ll enjoy the original FilmBar location like a VIP.
- Still holding on to your DVD collection? Grab that copy of Office Space. You get to bring your own movie when you rent the theater.
- Outside food allowed. Takeout from Taco Chelo, anyone?