Panoramic waterfront views. Ocean-breezy walks to attractions and restaurants. Enhanced health and safety guidelines. When you work from Hyatt, you transform your workday or school routine into a memorable experience with a much-deserved change of scenery.
Located in downtown San Diego, mix up your backdrop with either a guestroom offering gorgeous views or rent a private office space for the half or full day on the 33rd floor overlooking the Pacific Ocean and downtown skyline. Enjoy premium amenities, high speed Wi-Fi and comfortable spaces to take on anything on your to-do list. After a long day of virtual meetings and schoolwork, take a dip in the sparking rooftop pool or walk to one of the nearby al fresco restaurants.
As Manchester Grand Hyatt welcomes back guests, they can have peace of mind knowing that Hyatt hotels are taking precautionary measures to protect their health and safety, including:
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of frequently touched surfaces and high-traffic areas
- Contactless check in and check out and Hyatt Mobile Entry guestroom keys available through the World of Hyatt app
- Temperature and wellbeing checks required for all colleagues
- Posted handwashing technique reminders and hand sanitizer stations and wipes throughout the hotel
- Required face coverings for guests and colleagues in public spaces
- Knock-and-go room deliveries to minimize contact
- Enhanced food safety protocols
- Following guidelines from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC)
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is a three-part regimen that includes a cleanliness and training accreditation process, a trained hygiene and wellbeing leader or team at all locations, and a cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisers to help fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience.
With the health and safety of colleagues and guests top of mind, Manchester Grand Hyatt continues to offer a one-of-a-kind California experience. Finish work in the morning and take a dip in the pool in the afternoon – or visit a nearby attraction like the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park or Seaport Village. When you work or school from Hyatt there is time to work and play, all within the same day!
Safety First, Wellbeing Always at Grand Hyatt San Diego
While the world has changed, our gorgeous views, waterfront location and award winning customer service have stayed exactly the same! Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment paired with the many steps we are taking on property ensure the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. More info.