Products in this story are independently selected. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases if you use these links.
The Arizona Coyotes earned their first postseason win in eight years on Sunday when they held on to defeat Nashville 4-3 in game one of their Stanley Cup Qualifiers opening round series. That’s too much of a mouthful to say since it’s technically not the playoffs, yet — but can’t we call it the playoffs since they’re playing hockey in August?!
Therein lies the internal debate for hockey fans in Arizona. We’re grinding through week after week of record or near-record heat (July was the warmest month ever on record here in Phoenix). But hockey fandom demands you put on the sweater to root on your favorite team. Even though it’s 110, yes it’s perfectly fine to wear one. And since the Coyotes haven’t played beyond the culmination of the regular season since 2012, chances are you might need to update your wardrobe for the playoffs.
Here are some of the top rated Coyotes sweaters we found on the Amazon Fan Shop. Start howling!
- Manufactured by adidas
- Price: $135
- Top review: “Jersey is awesome. Even the 46 size has a large logo on it. Light weight and vibrant colors look great. The quality is really good. Quick shipping as well.”
- Price: $4.14 – $34.92
- Manufactured by Pets First
- Top review: “It’s so cute. The quality is great, I think it might be better than my jersey! It was a tad too big, but it’s fine. Clementine is 12 pounds and I got her a medium. I will buy again. Please make the Kachina Jersey!”
- Price: $13.99
- Manufactured by Outerstuff
- Our take: The newest little Coyotes fan in your life will look super cute in a team onesie and is too young to know the heartbreak of losing a game 7 in overtime. Win, win!
- Price: $13.99 – $39.99
- Manufactured by Outerstuff, adidas Licensed Youth Apparel
- Top review: “This is a great jersey for the little guys. My son is 6, weighs about 45 pounds and is under 4 feet and this fits him well. A little pricey for what it is but it’s a decent quality jersey. It’s heavier than I expected but it fits him great and helps keep him warm on the ice and at the game”
- Price: $7.60 – $65
- Manufactured by Outerstuff Licensed Youth Apparel
- Top review: “Budget friendly option for petite women looking for a hockey jersey. I’m 5’3” and the large/extra large fit perfectly. The logo is a little sticky out of the package, but definitely worth the savings.”
- Price: $297.49
- Manufactured by adidas
- Authenticity certified by Fanatics
- Our take: This isn’t one you wear around the living room on game day. Frame it and hang it on the wall in your man cave and cross your fingers for the Coyotes young star to become a legend.
The Coyotes resume their best of five series against Nashville on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. Here’s the TV schedule to help you settle in for playoff hockey in August!
Tuesday 8/4 Coyotes vs. Predators 11:30am
TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus & NHL Network
Wednesday 8/5 Predators vs. Coyotes 11:30am
TV: Fox Sports Arizona & NHL Network
Game 4 (if necessary)
Friday 8/7 TBD
Game 5 (if necessary)
Sunday 8/9 TBD