There’s really no other way to escape the 114 degree heat this weekend than to stay inside or in the pool – and stay hydrated. Here’s all the new craft beers released from Arizona breweries for this week. As always, hydrate responsibly!
Arizona Wilderness (Gilbert & Phoenix)
- DC Mountain DIPA
- Can.Art. IPL collaboration with Modern Times
Now delivering to Tucson and Flagstaff in addition to deliveries across the Valley.
Front Pourch Brewing (Phoenix)
It Ain’t Space Science, 6.2% ABV hazy IPA
Desert Monks Brewing (Gilbert)
Safe and Sound, 6.5% ABV IPA on tap and in 4-pack cans
Online ordering available for curbside pickup.
12 West (Gilbert & Mesa)
People Power, 6.5% ABV hazy IPA. Available in 16-oz. 4-packs for $18.
Huss Brewing (Tempe & Phoenix)
Black is Beautiful, summer stout. Collaboration with Weathered Souls Brewing to raise awareness about injustice. Here’s our story on it from last month.
Dillinger Brewing (Tucson)
Shift Beer, 5% ABV blonde ale
Harbottle Brewing (Tucson)
Schlürpen, 5% ABV sour watermelon ale. Brewer’s note: We named it “Schlürpen”, a totally nonsensical, made up word. But if the Germans had a word for the sound someone makes while eating watermelon, we are pretty sure this would be it!
Pueblo Vida (Tucson)
- Infusion Creamsicle zessed pale ale
- Moderne, 6.5% ABV IPA with notes of peach jam and raspberry. Available in 16-oz. 4-pack cans.
- Fruit Punch Shortcut, 4.8% ABV kettle sour. Tart with notes of tropical fruit punch. Available in 12-oz. 6-pack cans.
Sedona Beer Co. (Sedona)
- Kölschture Shock, an Americanization of the classic Kölsch style with local blue corn. Brewer’s note: Fluffy and approachable, yet with hidden depths of flavor.
- 2 Juicy 2 Hazy. Brewer’s note: An upgrade on the original, this juice bomb is finished with lots of Azacca and Citra hops.
- Black is Beautiful, export style stout. Brewer’s note: Made to raise awareness to the injustices that many people of color face. Proceeds go to NAACP Legal Fund.
Fate Brewing (3 Valley locations)
Fatality IPA, 7.5% ABV and too many IBU. Brewer’s note: Specifically designed to “finish” your taste buds with an irresponsible number of hops, including Citra, Mosaic, Centennial, Chinook and CTZ.
Wren House Brewing (Phoenix)
Black Excellence, 9.7% ABV imperial stout. Available Friday in 4-pack cans for curbside pickup or delivery.
Throne Brewing (Glendale & Peoria)
Mai Lager Buddies, 7.7% ABV German style Maibock. Collaboration with 6 other Valley breweries, this releases on Friday on draft and in 16oz 4-pack cans.
Simple Machine Brewing (Phoenix)
Pillow Session, 5.4% ABV hazy IPA. Available in crowlers, growlers and 16-oz. 4-packs.
Blackberry Blonde, 5% ABV blonde ale. Available in cans for purchase online or in person. Mask required to enter the brewery.
Black is Beautiful, 9% ABV imperial black IPA. Releases on Friday. Available in crowlers and growlers this weekend and in cans by next week.