Products in this story are independently selected. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases if you use these links.
The Phoenix Suns last took the court for a regular season game on March 10, suffering a loss at Portland. Nearly five months later, Devin Booker and company are ready to return to play and fight for an outside shot at the playoffs.
When the NBA postponed the season in March (due to fears of COVID-19) the Suns had 17 games remaining and were 6 games behind Memphis for the 8th and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. On Friday, the Suns restart an abbreviated regular season inside the NBA’s Disney World bubble, tipping off against Washington, the first of eight games to close out the season.
The games will be played without fans, but while you won’t be able to show up to games to root them on, you can still support the Suns by looking the part.
Here are five of the top rated Suns items from the Amazon Fan Shop.
- 5-star ratings: 864
- Top review: “Absolutely love, I did size small, perfect fit. It’s polyester so it won’t strink. Got it in 2 days.”
- Retail price: $6.46-$49.99
- 5-star ratings: 1,145
- Top review: “This by far has to be my favorite shirt I’ve purchased in some time!”
- Retail price: $5.93-$30.05
- 5-star ratings: 203
- Top review: “I actually bought this for my 9 year old son, not realizing it was an adult hat. Luckily with the snap back he was able to adjust it and it still looks good!”
- Retail price: $42.95
- 5-star ratings: 881
- Top review: “So I got this nice shirt and I have to say it’s actually nicer then excepted! It’s 100% polyester and it does fit like a 2XL shirt should. I’m a round kind of guy so the fit is a big thing for me.
It’s very light weight feel to it. Doesn’t have a cheap polyester feel to it either. Logos don’t come off as cheap iron-on vinyl. Very quality feel all around!”
- Retail price: $19.99
- 5-star ratings: 47
- Top review: “These socks were a big hit! The only thing I would mention is that these did not arrive as “Unisex” or “One size fits all.” The label says size Medium Womens. I crossed it out with a black marker as these were purchased as a gift. The sizing is great I do believe these will fit any sized (unisex) foot. The quality felt very nice.”
- Retail price: $12
While the play of Mikal Bridges, Devin Booker and Deandre Ayton during three previous scrimmage games in Orlando inspire some hope for Suns fans, they will need to likely run the table and get some help in order to sneak into the playoffs for the first time in ten years.