Jason Mussman, MD, FACS
10240 W. Indian School Rd., Ste. 115 | Phoenix
14869 W. Bell Rd., Ste. 103 | Surprise
14725 W. Mountain View Blvd. | Surprise
3172 N. Swan Rd. | Tucson
Top 5 Things To Know!
1. CEO and Owner of Regency Specialties
2. Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon since 2014.
3. Expert in Cosmetic Surgery and Advanced Skin Cancer Reconstruction.
4. Has performed over 10,000 Mohs/Skin Cancer Repairs and Trains Resident Physicians in Advanced Reconstructive Principles
5. Practice and Reputation Built on Traumatic Facial Reconstruction and Limb Salvage
Regency Specialties is proud to be Arizona’s premier dermatology and plastic surgery practice. We provide comprehensive care in all specialized areas of plastic surgery and dermatology. Our providers maintain the most thorough and up-to-date treatments in the areas of medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, Mohs surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, and DIEP breast reconstruction. Our team of nationally renowned providers combine state-of-the-art technology and customized patient-centered care plans to diagnose, treat, and educate patients. Regency Specialties is now honored to have over 17 providers in plastic surgery, dermatology, and pathology.
In 2021, Regency Specialties expanded to its largest facility in Surprise, Arizona; inclusive of a fully accredited surgery center, in-house pathology lab, med spa, and laser clinic. We also offer luxury, medical-grade skincare products to help you maintain your new beauty, long after you’ve left our office. We take great pride in offering easy access to our services at all of our four locations in Arizona. These facilities are fully equipped, professionally staffed, and builtfor premium patient care.