(Sponsored content provided by Wanderlust 108)
Dubbed as a field day for mind, body, and soul, Wanderlust 108 is the perfect excuse to get outside and take a break from your gogogo schedule. As the world’s only mindful triathlon, the day is centered on a 5k, outdoor yoga experience, followed by a guided meditation. You can expect a day filled with lots of high fives, a little sweat, and a deep chill.
So, if you are seeking the perfect day to play, here are five reasons why Wanderlust may be what you are looking for.
1. Spontaneous Dance Parties During the 75-minute yoga class, you’ll find your flow with a DJ underscoring your favorite poses. When you mix a DJ-powered class with a few thousand yogis, a dance party or two is bound to happen. There’s no better way to re-energize after savasana.
2. Explore New Heights Get out of your comfort zone and try Acroyoga or slackline during your afternoon bonus activities. Schedule the classes throughout your day and meet new friends as you tackle brand new experiences.
3. 5K Your Way Do your sneakers predate Y2K? Have they gathered dust over that last few years? Don’t’ worry. During the 5k portion of this mindful triathlon, we don’t mind if you run, walk, dance, or skip to the finish line.
4. Play With Your Food Refuel your body and quench your thirst at the Kombucha Garten with an organic picnic lunch and tasty kombucha. Once you’re stomach is satisfied, kick up your feet and chill with your new best friends.
5. Rally Your Tribe Get your tribe together to experience this event as a team. You get to name your group so there’s no limit to your creativity. As a bonus, you’ll all receive $5 off at the Wanderlust Shop!
Join us at Wanderlust 108 on May 1st. The event runs from 7:30 a.m. 3:30 p.m. at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Use the day as an excuse to break up the norm and reconnect to your inner child.
There’s no better way to om out and play!
For more information about Wanderlust 108, visit: http://wanderlust.com/108s/
The 10 Hottest Neighborhoods of 2020
Our roundup of metro Phoenix’s hottest areas for living and investment... five years from today. ...
Neighborhoods We Love
Whether you’re relocating or just recreating, the Valley’s diverse and distinctive neighborhoods offer a host of haunts to explore. From family friendly enclaves to hidden historic ’hoods, plus meccas for outdoorsy types, foodies an...
21 Cool Staycations
ULTIMATE RESORT AND STAYCATION GUIDE ...
7 Splendid Swimmin’ Holes
We take you on a tour of Arizona’s best shady spots to get wet ...
101 Things to Do in Arizona
Your Arizona membership dues aren't current until you tap our definitive list of uniquely AZ-centric events and experiences. ...